Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finally Back to What Passes for Normal

I have the knitting lust again! I feel the need to knit all the patterns!

Thursday I have cast on a dress in Cascade 220. A dark green and white without the colorwork section. I have the white part nearly finished and I am ready to add the green.

Yesterday I cast on Thermal. A lovely dark blue shade of Gloss. I love this yarn. I made my mother a hat and a shawlette with it last winter. I have been wanting to make this sweater for a long time.

And I've made decent progress on Stockholm for my mother as well as finishing the matching hat.

It's much too dreary for pictures today and I don't have any decent lighting in the new place yet. But I hope to get some decants pictures soon.

I bought a lovely skein of lace weight last week, finished the sweater for my brother and sent it to my mother so she could put the zipper in and in October I knit 3 pairs of socks and a shawl. This only matters because I am finally in the knit more yarn that I bought for the year. Good news!

No comments: