Sunday, August 23, 2009

And we have -

Bread, beautiful bread:
This bread recipe was developed to celebrate the North Dakota Centennial. It's quite tasty and I haven't made if for several years.

My Secret Swap 14 package:
Should have put up these pictures a long time ago - but life got busy. This yarn is lovely and I just can't decide what to make with it. There was also some really great chocolate but it didn't make it to picture time. We ate it long before there were pictures.

And new yarn:
This is the yarn I bought to make the Tempest Sweater. This is my incentive to focus on finishing Kelly's Orangina.

Now you'll have to excuse me while I go eat some of the bread - it smells delicious!

2 comments:

sara said...

That bread looks so tasy!

Baron Berwyn said...

Ran across this while processing apps at work today and thought you might find it interesting.
http://www.breadexperience.com/