Sunday, March 02, 2008

Starmore and Lavold

I have gotten back to my Mary Tudor (finally) I have the body completed past adding the armhole steeks and made decisions about the placement of the neck shaping. I need to sit and write up the directions I intend to use and then I don't have to remember it later.

I have also started this sweater for my friend's soon to arrive daughter. I choose a lovely emerald green silky wool.

My daughter has started a blanket for her as well. She is knitting along quite well. She has already completed 5 rows. It's a garter stitch blanket from a Debbie Bliss book. I think it was a very wise pattern selection for someone with my daughter's skill and confidence level. She also took it so she could work on it while riding the bus when she went to work yesterday. It is very pleasing when our children make good choices.

No comments: