Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Home and rested

I had a very nice vacation. In spite of the rain and all the mud and all the drama. But any time you get that many people together in one place there will be drama. My friend Terri has decided we should name the drama. I don't think so - if you name it you own it.

I have about 10 inches on the body of the Kauni sweater that I managed to get done while traveling and camping. It is BEAUTIFUL.

I have, from the vantage of 16 hours of driving distance, made a decision about my Aunt's sweater (as seen here). I'm going to run a thread through the sleeve just above the first band, cut that part off and reknit it down to the cuff. That way I can fix the mistakes without redoing the entire sleeve. I will attempt to remember to take process pictures and post them.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with the sweater....