Monday, June 11, 2007

Reorganization

More reorganizing of the stash has happened. I have more IKEA boxes. It would go faster if I took it all out and put it all back but I don't have time to do that. I also have about 1/2 the room still downstairs.

Knitting has also happened, but no finishing. I had to order some new needles so I can finish my sweater - I need size 8 tips for my Options. I know I had them but I don't know what project they are in. They must be in a box somewhere though and I haven't managed to discover the whereabouts of that project yet. The tips are only $5 though. So getting new ones was no big deal. Waiting for them is hard though.

The yarn for my Aunt's sweater came today but it is stuck in the post office and I can't get it until tomorrow. :( Which is okay because I need the new needles to finish that as well. What a vicious cycle. :)

No comments: