Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A long drive results in knitting

I drove to South Dakota for some weekend camping. The mountains were beautiful, the weather sublime, the drive boring. It was a great time. I really enjoyed spending time with my friends, meeting new people and just hanging out.

I finished a hat for a friend and started a scarf. I started a cardigan for my spouse. I knit the cardigan until I ran out of yarn. I hadn't expected to get so much done.

Last night I went to a friend's house and sewed canvas for a while. I got home at midnight and now I'm tired. I should go back and work on it some more, but I also need to do some work around the house. There are never enough hours in my day.

My sinus is still so congested. My entire face hurts. I need to find a new doctor. But I'm just not ready to spend all the time it takes to find one. It's too bad that my friend Dr. Pete doesn't live close by.

Last week I finally had enough money to buy the new iPod. On the way to South Dakota it became necessary to buy a car charger for it as well. I hope to get my music on it soon. But right now I have 200 hours of knitting Podcasts that I haven't listened to yet.

I found the camera so I hope to get some pictures this evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to call- no one answered. The wedding in June took place yesterday with no family in attendance. Need a new place for delivery of the child.

S & S are likely leaving tomorrow to come for a few days visit.

No knitting news

Valkryie Knit This said...

Wow. What a great weekend.

I'm jealous. But not of the sinus problems.

Guinifer said...

It's amazing how quickly you can work through those podcasts.