Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Weekly confession

Again no knitting.

I did how ever get the BEST gift from my fiber arts group, The Eastside Fiber Enablers. I got a beautiful pair of wool socks. I should post a picture. I'll get one when I wear them on Saturday.

They've been working on them since Novemberish. They are very good at keeping secrets. They had a group project making socks for a bunch of ladies and I was frequently bemoaning the fact that they didn't ask me to help. I was a little busy with other things, but I was still sad that I didn't get asked to help.

I have finished almost everything that I needed to do for Saturday. I have a little sewing left to do on one shoe and then I'm all done. I'm going to pack up stuff tomorrow. I hope I don't forget anything. I think that I'll go and knit for an hour or so, maybe finish that sweater.

1 comment:

Sarah O G said...

I heard about that from G, Congrats on your new socks. :D