Sunday, June 26, 2011

Spinning and Knitting


There has been much spinning and this month I finished up the wool/tencel for the Spin-off 25th Anniversary Sweater. I still have another 6 oz of other colors to spin and ply, but I might get to knit this sweater this year.

There has also been progress on the bohus sweater. I finished one sleeve, part of the body and the other sleeve. It's so pretty, it is so PINK.


I also worked on the sweater for my mother. I hope to get the knitting done this week and the sewing up the next.



In other news I was right about the Prussian Jewels sweater. I've put it on a couple times, but every time I look in the mirror I don't like the look of it. I promised my mother that I would wear it once for her to see so I will, but it will probably be unknit and the yarn repurposed. I really enjoyed knitting it though.

I guess I really am a process knitter, since I'm not really that upset about the thought of ripping it back and reusing the yarn.

No comments: