Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall is falling

well - Rain is falling.

A lot of things have happened since my last post. I started a new job, found and moved into a place of my own and I have been trying desperately to get all my stuff moved in, unpacked and put away. There are a few things that I can't find. I hope they show up but I'm not holding out much hope.

There has been quite a bit of knitting and I will get pictures up soon.

Now I am working on an AS aran sweater. I'm quite pleased that she decided to reprint that book. It's quite lovely and the library copy is nice, but quite inconvenient when you decide you want to use a certain yarn but aren't sure what to do with it.

So far I have finished the front and one sleeve. The pattern is St. Brigid, the yarn is from Blackwater Abbey, 2-ply in Autumn. It's a lovely color and a fantastic yarn. I'm very pleased with it. I can't wait for it to be finished so I can wear it.
.

1 comment:

Salli Weston, said...

I love that color. I had a sweater in hih school in that color and I still miss it.