Friday, May 16, 2008

It’s been pretty quiet. There has been knitting - Some hush hush secret knitting. I have to get busy this weekend and ball some yarn so that I can make sheep. I’d also like to start some pre-cleaning in the downstairs craft room. This room is going to become the defacto library. Since the library has become the guest room because we couldn’t get the piano in the library and had to put it in the guest room which meant there was no room for guests. It is a vicious cycle.

The spouse goes to visit his mother in couple weeks and I will be free to fill the family room with junk while I clean out the room and put stuff away. Once this is done things will be much better (for some definitions of better). Of course your mileage will vary.

I also would really like to get my ‘stuff’ sorted so that I have tools together where I can find them. That will take more time than I have, the room cleaning is more necessary, and the sorting can take place without destroying the family living area. So time management will prevail. I may do some staging of both projects over the next few weeks.

In other news I have decided to sit the bar exam (again). This means that solitary time is the call of the day and I will not be attending my knitting groups from now until the end of July. This will allow me to listen to scintillating lectures on various legal topics. Yay? I hope things work out the way I want with that. The application was interesting. Who can remember stuff that happened 12+ years ago? I’m sure I’ve forgotten something and will be refused admission to the bar.

And that, folks, is the sum total of my summer. Because, really that will be all there is time for.

No comments: